Monday, October 25, 2010

UPDATE

OK since the last time I posted this is what has happened.

Saturday 16th – Had a jewelry party at Alexis’s but she wok my butt up early so that I could go and get a 6 foot Uncle Fester statue thingy from Courtney’s house. So in my jammies I ran over there and loaded up this monster into my jeep and then went back home to get ready to go over to Lexie’s – arrived early at Lexie’s and helped her setup for the party then I had to bail out at 5PM to head out to the valley for Seamus’s 1st birthday party. Was out there for a couple hours and then headed back in to town mean while Uncle Fester kept unnerving me staring at me while I drove. So went over to Lexie’s boyfriends house to drop him off and have a nice soak in his hot-tub. Then went home.

The work week was insanely busy and I am still trying to get caught up – but since they laid off the receptionist it’s probably only going to get busier at work.

Friday 22nd – Went and had my haired colored (THAT”S RIGHT NO MORE BLONDE) my hair is now dark brown with a couple of blonde highlight on the top. I will post a picture when I can get one.

Saturday 23rd – Went over to Mama Jenn’s house had dinner and curved a pumpkin which looks way more fun then it actually is my hand started to cramp up.

Which bring me to now. I am going to go home soon.

P.S. I have had several compliments on my new hair color everyone likes it better and is saying I look better and younger even so that’s all GOOD!

No comments: