Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Episode CIV: “Getting too old for this Shit”

OK so Friday night I went out to celebrate Staci’s birthday we started at Asian Gardens and then headed to Kootz around 11:00. Staci was done by 12:30 so I went home then too. Saturday night was Shelle’s birthday and we started at the house and then went to Kootz. She turned 40 and I am the one suffering. Saturday she bailed I don’t know when but I was literally the last customer out of Kootz. Then I called up Jessy and met her downtown and hung out playing games then we ended up at my house for a bit and I didn’t get to bed until 7:30 Sunday morning. I got about 6 hours of sleep then got up to go get my car from Lexie’s then crashed on her couch for a few hours. Then went home and vegged for a few hours then went to bed. Woke up and came to work on Monday and I feel like I have been run over – I have shin splints (in both legs) which is probably from being on me feet in my hoe boots for 12 hours I think I sprained my left ankle and gave myself a hernia from coughing. Last night my ankle and my legs hurt so bad I slept like crap so now I am tired on top of everything else. I think I will go to bed early tonight, I need to rest up who know what is planned for this next weekend.

No comments: