Wednesday, January 26, 2011

SEXY

So I am taking some pictures to Walmart to have them printed - they shouldn't have a problem printing this photo for me - RIGHT? (yes this is an old picture from a couple years ago during my ethiopian looking days.)

I am wearing more then I do out at Big Lake in the summer. So I should be good to go.

Also I just got my iphone in the mail yesterday and I plan on getting it activated tomorrow - I had to have Mells Bells setup my itunes account because I am just not that savy when it comes to that crap. I am already thinking that this iphone thing might be to much phone for me. Like that one commercial when that fuzzy orange thing passes out after touching that one phone - that will be me. Although it will be nice to take pictures and send them to my self since I don't have a digital camera anymore to use. I am sensing alot of random blogging in my future.

No comments: