Friday, January 21, 2011

This Week

So this week started off below zero - this SUCKED it shouldn't physically hurt when you go outside but it did. So now it is warmer and I am feeling better about that.

I went over to Lexie's house this week and I stopped by to get some dinner at the Ghetto Carrs and some JackAss totally blocked my drivers side door which required me to crawl in and over from the passenger side - I almost stopped and pee-ed on his wheels but it was still to cold to do that.

I have taken on the job of becoming Lexie's personal assistant / accountant. So this should be fun but I will have her straightened out in no time.

Mom added me to her family plan so now I am getting an iphone - woohoo! I finally get to upgrade from my fabulously outdated Krazor which I love but it is falling apart. So WARNING I will be able to take pictures and send them to everyone - the possiblities are ENDLESS! Are you scared - well you should be.

Currently I don't have any big plans for the weekend - I am going to be working some overtime and I am currently totally engrossed in the newest Dan Brown book so I plan on working and reading all weekend.

No comments: