Monday, October 15, 2007

Episode LXVI: “I Have The BLACK PLAGUE!”

It has to be that because no normal cold should be able to survive the amount of alcohol I have been drinking. I was so not feeling well on Friday I had this major cold. So I went home and went to bed at 6:00 and slept until 10 then the dogs woke me up to go outside then I was up for about three hours and then I went back to bed at 1 and slept in until noon. It was fabulous. Then I laid around the house on day Saturday and then got ready for the party Saturday night – I made Chicken Cheese Enchilada’s that were pretty darn good if I do say so myself. Most people started showing up around 8:30 to 9:00 and then most of them left at like 10:45 to go to the bar. But it was me, Mikey, Mel and Marcella then Marcella left to go out and me and Mikey proceeded to get down to the Backstreet Boys and Insync – yep that’s right we have no shame we even got Mel to dance a little with us. Well they left at around 11:30 and I stayed and waited for the 2nd group of people to come. They showed up around midnight and we continued to party and when the bars closed down Tammy and Marcella came back in and joined us for a bit and finally I had to kick everyone out at 4:30 because I was done. All and all not a bad party and I got to just chill on Sunday. Back to work and the everyday grind today.

No comments: