Friday, June 15, 2007

Episode VI: “Sunshine Buzz”

So today I got to run some errands for the office; a trip to Alaska Airlines Goldstreak, Costco and Walmart before I took my lunch so I was out in the sunshine for a total of 2 ½ hours. It was fabulous! Except: This one chic at Costco almost ruined my sunshine buzz she tried to cut in front of me in line and when I made a noise to the contrary she gave me the stink eye. I’m not sure what possessed me to go to Costco on a Friday afternoon during the summer – it’s a mad house full of crazy people and I could look around and practically name the activity (camping, camping, BBQ, camping camping). You’d think these people only had three months of warm weather. Sheesh – oh wait we aren’t even guaranteed three months – maybe I should go back to Costco for myself.

What to buy and where to go!

No comments: