Thursday, December 20, 2007

Episode LXXXVIII: “Completely Sober and In My Right State of Mind.”

HORNY!

Have you ever been so horny that even your underwear makes things worse and you can’t even think about going with out especially with jeans cause that would be even more unbearable? It’s to the point that thinking of something or someone turns you on and yet you are almost to the point of finding some random person to assist with your problem even if you know it wouldn’t be truly satisfying. This was me last night I went home and completely undressed and laid on the bed with no covers nothing touching me because I was super sensitive. Yeah so doing better today but for crying out loud that sucks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you think its a bit arbitrary to assume a random person wont scratch the itch how you like it? Fact of the matter is you don't know what you are missing if you don't give in to those primal urges to satisfy your loins.
Not to mention that it being the holiday season you could really get into the spirt of things, whats the expression? "Tis better to give than recieve"? Yeah thats the one.
So tie a wreath of mistletoe around your hips and get that itch scratched! Or do I gotta do everything around here??? bwwahahaaahaa

T00L

Anonymous said...

Oh yes I so know the feeling....I on the other hand tend to satisfy myself...sometimes repeatedly....when that happens so as not to go out of my mind with lust. I am veerrry good at satisfying myself, have tons of practice. lol