Friday, August 20, 2010

Just Checking In

Nothing new an exciting really going on. I got all my chores done this week including giving the dogs a bath and cleaning the carpets. Tonight I have to clean the offices and then I am going over to Lexie’s to have her color my hair. This weekend will be another repeat of me locked in my house because I have no money. Maybe I will actually get around to watching the NetFlix movies I have had at my house for over a month.

P.S.
Yoda is nuts he has started peeing while walking when going outside – I think this is the ultimate of laziness it reminds me of an old man or something. Then yesterday he was taking a crap and he was actually pumping his leg like he was trying to pump it out. It had me giggling most of the evening because he is such a Rah-tard!

No comments: