Monday, August 30, 2010

Takin A Ride On The Crazy Train!

Ok so this is how my weekend went.

Friday: Went to bed early because I had to get up at 8AM on Saturday morning.



Saturday: We planned Mama Jenn’s Baby Shower on Saturday at noon. It was a surprise so I was tasked with getting Jenn out of her house by ten so that her friend from out of town could decorate without her knowing. So I got up at 8AM because I was originally going to pick her up then since Alexis was coming too she picked her up and then we met up for manicures and pedicures.




Then we (they) did some shopping at the mall and then we all headed back to Jenn’s house for the SURPRISE! There was a pretty good turn out. We had Mamosa’s and breakfast foods. It was good I left at 3PM and then went home and vegged for the rest of the weekend.


Today Mama Jenn brought me flowers since I helped her out last week with watching the kids while she was in the hospital. She didn’t need to do that but since she was all dressed up and looking HOT I was glad I got to see her. Her due date isn’t until September 9th but she says she is ready anytime now. So we are all just waiting……..

No comments: