Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pasties!

So went out last Saturday night! Had a blast – there was a burlesque show at Kootz. So I went with a co-worker Jesse Pooh and his family and friends. Did a couple shots at the house before he came and picked me up and then headed for the bar. Once there got called up on stage with other girls to dance and strut my stuff – wasn’t nearly drunk enough for that but thanks to the guys in our party had some liquid courage and with the help of some spray on glitter I was able to work it. Then got buzzed enough I whined to Jesse Pooh to buy me some pasties. He did and I put them on in the bathroom and then proceeded to flash half the bar for the rest of the night to show them off. Met some new people and took a cab home (talked to Kelly on the phone don’t remember that).

Sunday morning woke up at 6AM with something stuck to me – Hello Pasties! Peeled those off and removed rest of clothes that were still on then went back to sleep. Woke up around 8AM and proceeded to call everyone and wake them up and whine to them to come over and let my dogs out because I didn’t want to move at all. (Eventually I got up and let them out and then we went back to bed). Must have bugged the crap out of Lexie and Mama Jenn because they called me needy and whiny. Oh well! Monday night washed my bedroom sheets for some reason there was glitter all over them – who knew?

So not going out this weekend have no plans as of yet – but I didn’t have plans for last weekend either so we will see what happens.

P.S. I have been going to that bar for over 7 years and have managed to never flash my shit (even for Spenardy Gras) and low and behold buy me some pasties and it’s on like Donkey Kong!

1 comment:

Mari said...

Looks like you've dressed up the blog a bit. Looks great!