Monday, September 17, 2007

Episode XLXVII: “Sweated my butt off in leather pants.”

So I made it over my emotional hump on Friday night and went to a going away party for Jenn on Saturday. Tammy got us a designated driver (Mikey your awesome) and so by the time they picked me up at my house to go out at 7:45 I had already downed 3 shots. I was all sorts of hoed out in my black leather pants and was looking so hot I wanted to do myself. Then we pull up to the Anchor and it’s just us three for a bit the party girl ends up showing up late to her own party. Then when everyone all showed up it ended up being about 20 people there (I had 2 more shots and two soda’s and a little bit of a pasta dish) then since Lexie and Mel were waiting for us at the Shed we headed over there and I got my dance on (that actually started at the Anchor) and had a “Trash Can” and got a glow in the dark bracelet. I also proceeded to leave my ATM card at that bar – I had to go back the next day to get it. Then since it wasn’t that busy at the Shed we decided to move to Kootz at which point I proceeded to have two more drinks (of something – don’t know Joe made them) and a half a shot of Taste the Rainbow. I did drink one bottle of water but at 1:20 I was drunk and tired and got a cab home to pass out in my own bed. I had a blast though and so have to do it again. Suffered a slight hang over on Sunday though was mostly laid up with this cold and then I met up with Staci and Tammy for dinner at the Moose’s Tooth and then went home and was asleep by ten.

Saturday night was awesome I got in some time with my boys Mikey and Tool who good naturedly let me grind up on them and Mikey became my permanent dance partner until I went home. Apparently I was oblivious to the attention from random guys and just brushed past them much to the annoyance of Lexie but hey – you can ask my mother I have been doing that for years. She use to enjoy walking behind me in the mall to watch people’s reaction to me and me not even paying attention – whatever. Sorry folks I’m not looking right now try back at another time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, I remember you doing that too it's awesome!!! =D

AlaskaMe said...

Yep - I so haven't changed much - same old me. I thought about us roller skating down the street playing chicken with cars the other night - dang that was fun - I so miss it.

Anonymous said...

Oh that was soooo fun!! I so miss it too. Still skate some just haven't played chicken in a while. I really haven't changed much either, still same old cranky me. heehee

Anonymous said...

I just don’t like watching you pass up opportunities especially the tall ones…
L