Thursday, August 16, 2007

Episode XLVI: “Holy Crap Batman!”

Well lets see Tuesday night I didn’t get to bed until 2:00 am because I went and hung out at a friends house. Pretty much just vegged on their couch and listened to music. Although I did let the cat out of the house so if she comes back pregnant I have been told in no uncertain terms that it will be my responsibility to find homes for the kittens so I may be calling on you guys to bail me out.

Last night we went to the Comedy show (like we do on Wednesday’s) and hung out there for a bit. I left around midnight but didn’t get to sleep until almost 2 again. I looked so good and finally was able to fit into my skinny jeans (it’s a pair I bought two years ago that never fit me and so the tags were still on) so I poured myself into them and it was worth it because a random guy bought me a drink. So SWEET!

Tonight after work I will be invading Lexie’s house and she will be coloring and cutting my hair and who knows it might end up purple and really short – but it should be fun getting it that way. I am sure there will also be some napage because we are both tired. My plan is to get into bed early tonight but we all know how well that plan usually works out. “The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry”

No comments: