Thursday, August 30, 2007

Episode XLXII: “Back to life, back to reality, back to the here and now.”

OK so everything is back to the way it should be. Poppy got back last night and we put in an appearance at Kootz, I haven’t been there in almost a week, so it was like old home week. Anyway ran into Joe my bartender who was actually playing night bar manager last night – so way to go Joe! Moving up that ladder – although tonight he will be back to being my bartender.

I am planning on having the last chance summer dance BBQ on Saturday. It will be the last one for this year. We are going to just start having indoor parties for the winter. It’s coming up on that time of year where I usually start hibernating. So if it comes to you thinking I have fallen off the face of the earth – I am just sleeping.

No comments: