Monday, July 9, 2007

Episode XVIII: "Party like a Rock Star!"


Well happy Monday people. My weekend consisted of one heck of a night at Kootz, lots of alcohol, a brief and I due mean brief limo ride and a barefoot walk through a trailer park on gravel and a short amount of time spent by the side of the road ending in the most exhilarating cab ride home and this all happened from 8:00 pm on Saturday to 3:00 am Sunday morning. Unfortunately due to National Security I can not give you anymore information then that as you do not have top security clearance. Twenty years from now when the incident is made public I will fill you in then. I hope everyone’s weekend was as fabulous as mine.

P.S. I woke up this morning with this nasty bruise on the arch of my left foot and I have no idea where it came from. It wasn’t there yesterday that I would understand.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My feet still hurt!
She forgot to add lots of stuff, I don't have to have clearance, I had to live it. Keri is usually so much more...ummm how do you say it...level headed!!! But life is about experiences and we had a great time, trailer park, vodka red bull, high heals, limo, the "you need clearance" stuff was all well worth a night with my BFF Keri Jones. Love you girl!
Lexie

Anonymous said...

most important question, did you get laid?
tool

Anonymous said...

Second most important question...that is a great photo of you...at when in the agenda of that evening's festivities did you get in taken? Before or after Mr. Toad's Wild Cab ride?
Hugs!
JoMama