Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Episode XXXIX: “My Milkshake Brings All The Boys To The Yard!”

Milkshake – I want a Milkshake. MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Seriously I have been up since 6:00 am this morning helping Poppy move. There is nothing like breaking a sweat that early in the morning moving a couch so heavy that it could be used as an anchor for an ocean liner. I now feel that I deserve a milkshake among other things. (Note: The U-Haul on Old Seward – SUCKS they can’t even keep their bay doors working – black mark for you U-Haul.) If I owned that couch I would have hauled back and kicked it (it wouldn’t have helped but it would have made me feel better) alas it was not mine so I had to content myself with giving it the evil eye! I’m watching you couch – me and you lets step outside! “Scat!”

Where am I?

What day is it?

Obviously the lack of my usual ten hours of sleep a night are finally starting to take it’s toll on me – HECK, I might just sleep all day tomorrow – instead of doing the things I need to like cleaning and running errands.

I do not have to work tomorrow because I took the day off from everywhere so I will be going out tonight – however I will not be posting anything until Thursday. If you get bored feel free to talk amongst yourselves. Keep it clean (I’m looking at you TOOL!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I see...I didn't know oyu had the day off...Beeeeotch
Lexie

Anonymous said...

Keri...MAKE IT HAPPEN IS MY LINE !
you know who this is.

Anonymous said...

wait, did she say she was looking at me, or at my tool? i know shes a crotch watcher!

T00L

p.s. if you're going to use my name you should use it right, those are zeros, not oooooooooohs in my namesake. in person is where i give out the oooohhhhhs to the lucky ladies. yeah, i so didnt keep this clean. whatchoo gonna do? bite me?! lol

Anonymous said...

THAT WAS A GOOD ONE T00L...VERY FUNNY MAN. NOW PUT IT AWAY AND GO TO WORK.
L