Thursday, July 26, 2007

Episode XXXV: “Evil will always prevail, because good is dumb.”

So OK I went out last night to where else “Kootz” because that is my second home these days. There is the trivia game and comedy from 8 to 10. So I spent the night running back and forth trying to do everything at once. The comedian was great you know actually funny so that was awesome and when it came to the trivia I did answer one question but I won more then the regular amount of tickets just because of my showman ship. I was sitting up by the DJ booth hanging out with the DJ when they played the first part of Blondie’s – Heart of Glass. Well this one guy was slowly walking up there (who ever makes it to the stool on stage first gets to answer) so all of the sudden I got a bee in my bonnet and decided I knew I was right and would try to beat the guy to the stool even though I had about 4 times further to go. So I jump off my stool and start all out running for the stage with my heels clicking the whole way I totally made it there at the same time as the guy problem is I had so much momentum built up that I completely ran past the stool and up on to the stage before I could slow down. So I got two tickets for my enthusiasm and then the guy answered wrong (I think he felt sorry for me and did it on purpose) so as the RUNNER UP (HA) I got to answer and then got six tickets for being right.

Come to think about it now – that was DUMB I am surprised I made it up the stairs to the stage going that fast I could have totally injured something or someone. Oh well I have enthusiasm – GO ME! “Burrrr its cold in here there must be some Kare Bears in the atmosphere!”

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry i couldnt hang with you kids all night. but it sounds like you had fun even without my presence.

T00L

AlaskaMe said...

Actually this all happened while you were there. You did notice that I was gone right?

~Jaime~ said...

Wow, that sounds awesome. I love the visual.

Anonymous said...

get out! stop lying! you didnt do all that while i was there! i'm sure i woulda noticed. btw, when did you go plat blond?
lmao

T00L

AlaskaMe said...

Tool - is a jerk! Whatever - I'm over it!

Anonymous said...

sorry, i might have been distracted by your nipp hardons throughout the night. i am easily distracted!

T00L

p.s. duhhh! of course i'm a jerk! also an asshole! dee-dee-dahhhh!

Anonymous said...

Tool- you don’t remember how Keri rudely got up and down CONSTANTLY at the comedy show and pretty much missed the entire thing??? It’s probably because we were laughing our asses off. But that is when she did all that "stuff"
Lexie

AlaskaMe said...

Gee - Lexie's not bitter!

Anonymous said...

well i was trying not to point out how rude keri was.
T00L