Friday, July 13, 2007

Episode XXI: “It’s all about ME!.”

Seriously as I sit here at my desk staring down out my legs I think “Damn what great gams I have!” I just tried this new self tanner (Clinique) it is awesome stuff my legs are no longer a white, sun light reflecting transparent color. It actually looks pretty natural. Plus it helps that I am wearing a white skirt (white always makes you look darker). Let’s talk about the skirt for a minute – it is my all time favorite outfit (I really should wear it more often) it does this nice flare thing and it promotes exercise. When I run down the stairs it does this flare up thing that is so black and white movie. So I find myself going up and down stairs more today. Where’s my mom when I need her to DIP me. Oh well this means of course I can’t wear this outfit for another month because I have a problem about wearing the same outfit more then once a month, other people probably wouldn’t notice but I would know and I would think they knew and these are perhaps issues I should discuss with my therapist. I will get back to you on that.

So ME, ME, ME, I, I, I, Twirl, Twirl, Twirl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you put the self tanner on last night? Because yesterday I had to wear sunglasses to look at them! And actually while we are talking about sunglasses you took of with mine! But it's raining so enjoy.
I like how you call them (your legs) gams, I remember someone (you know who)saying "she's got the legs of a thoroughbred" LMAO!!
Lexie

AlaskaMe said...

I can't stop looking at my legs and I can't believe you brought up that horse thing. That is why I purposely walked off with your sunglasses - they look better on me anyway.

Love Ya!