Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Episode XXIV: “Rise and Shine Sleepy Head – Out of Bed Daisy head!”








Ummm …….. First I would like to ask forgiveness for any bad typing – I will be impressed if this is readable since I am typing with my eyes closed. Periodically I plan on opening them long enough to scan this post and see where I am at. My night out started at 5:30 right after work and consisted of some time spent at Platinum Jaxx and then on to Kootz with a brief stop over at Lexie’s and Taco Bell (Which so is not agreeing with me this morning) and then pulling into my driveway at 3:00 am this morning. When I finally got out of bed this morning at 7:30 I wanted to kill my alarm clock because if it weren’t for clocks we wouldn’t know what time it is and there for could go to work whenever, however it is a brand spanking new clock so that would be bad form – so instead I got up jumped in the shower and went to work. I look like death warmed over (NO I do not have a hang over – I always look this way with less then 8 hours of sleep). If you see me coming look away I will not be responsible for you turning into stone.

For those of you wondering why I was out on a week night it was Dallas’s Birthday – SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALLAS!

Most memorably funny quote from last night was Dallas saying “Lexie’s all up in your Kool-Aid!” he gets 20 points for making me laugh yet again this morning.

So here’s to great times and friends – even the ones up in your Kool-Aid.

No comments: